Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back At It

I am going to try and run tonight.  I feel like I'm starting all over again.  My back has felt normal today.  I'm taking turns between feeling grateful and looking over my shoulder to see if I'm going to get knocked down again.  I finally went to the chiropractor last night.  We couldn't afford it but I couldn't afford to be in constant pain any longer either.  The chiro said my back was pretty much a brick wall.  He kept feeling it and saying things like "Oh man!" and "Oh my goodness!".  Evidently I have a neck injury from all my car wrecks that makes my back act up. 

But today feels better and so I want to get back out there.  Even if it's only for a mile.  I have to do something.  It's my antidepressant and I've been prowling around the house eating everything in sight as an alternative.  Let me just say I will be taking about a half gallon of ice cream and I don't know how many pounds of chocolate on my run with me tonight.  Not proud of it but may it melt off quickly in this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment